Choose Your Package
Getting StartedFreshmen/Sophomore Package
- Assess and help to position the student so that she/he thrives in high school. Includes advice with course selection, summer and extracurricular activities, personalized advice on test prep, colleges, majors, and answering the family’s questions. Includes two check in meetings a year to assess grades, extracurriculars, summer activities, and future planning.
EssaysPersonal statement, UC essays, and supplements
- This package includes help crafting a compelling, individualized college personal essay, the UC essays, and up to 10 supplements that help tell the student’s story. Includes interview, as well as assessment of student strengths, transcript, and extracurriculars. Does not include help with the college list or other aspects included in the Comprehensive package. Up to 15 hours. (Ask for special pricing if student is only applying to CSUs and UCs.)
The College ListBalanced List of Best Fit Schools
- For those who want help with creating a balanced, targeted college list for best fit and match schools. Includes an interview, assessment of student strengths, and review of transcripts, test scores, and extracurriculars to produce a list of safety, likely, and reach schools tailored to your child’s academic strengths, major interests, and social and financial fit. Includes personalized links and notes, an application timing strategy (Early Action, Early Decision, Regular, and Rolling Decision), as well as identification of schools targeted to your financial situation.
- This package does not include other aspects of the application process, such as help with the Common Application, personal essay, or supplements, or financial aid/scholarship applications. Up to 10 hours.
ComprehensiveJunior/Senior All-In-One Service
- This package helps the student tell a focused, compelling story through all aspects of the application. Includes student and parent interviews, assessment of all aspects of high school performance, testing, extracurriculars, course selection and summer recommendations, strategic planning, school and college list building, essay and supplement help, application help and review, financial aid/scholarship advice and evaluation of offers, standardized test planning and recommendations, help planning college visits, interview practice, and enrollment advice.
UC/CSU PackageEverything Needed to Apply to the UCs and CSUs
- This package is tailored to students who are focusing on applying solely to the UCs and/or CSU campuses. It helps students craft a compelling and focused application by aligning all aspects of the application and includes help with the four required Personal Insight essays. Also included are transcript review, review of the application, strategizing the best way to articulate extracurriculars, and advice regarding financial aid.